Use for the Wilbarger Protocol Therapy. These Sensory Brushes are commonly used by occupational therapists for sensory processing disorder and autism spectrum disorder. The curved ergonomic handle fits comfortably in your hand for ease of use. Bristles are soft and dense for the right amount of calming sensory input. The brushes are also great for cleaning nails and fingers or dry skin brushing for improved circulation. Brushes snap off handles for easy replacement.
- THERAPRESSURE SENSORY BRUSH – this Therapressure brush is designed to deliver a deep pressure massage to help improve sensory defensiveness. Includes 2 brushes
- AN ESSENTIAL TOOL – use as part of the Wilbarger Brushing Protocol (Brushing Therapy) to help improve attention span, focus and ability to transition between activities
- HOW TO USE – best when used with the guidance of a trained occupational therapist. Run the soft, dense bristles over the skin with moderate pressure for a calming sensory experience
- PORTABLE – these sensory brushes measure 3.5 x 3.2 x 2.2 inches. The portable size makes it ideal for taking it with you wherever you go
- PRODUCT DETAILS – comes with an attached handle with an ergonomic design that will fit comfortably in your hand for ease of use. Suitable for all ages