Sensory brushes are designed for autism or sensory processing disorder, the sensory brush can be used as part of the Wilbarger Protocol. It provides an effective way to reap the benefits of deep pressure stimulation to help regain focus and calm down. Very portable, they can fit into your purse or pocket.
- THERAPRESSURE SENSORY BRUSH – this Therapressure brush is designed to deliver a deep pressure massage to help improve sensory defensiveness. Includes 12 brushes
- AN ESSENTIAL TOOL – use as part of the Wilbarger Brushing Protocol (Brushing Therapy) to help improve attention span, focus and ability to transition between activities
- HOW TO USE – best when used with the guidance of a trained occupational therapist. Run the soft, dense bristles over the skin with moderate pressure for a calming sensory experience
- PORTABLE – these sensory brushes measure 3.25 x 1.75 x 1 inches. The portable size makes it ideal for taking it with you wherever you go
- THERAPUTIC BRUSHING – a crucial tool for working with adults and children with sensory processing issues. Suitable for all ages