With the EarthMinded DIY Rain Barrel Kit (RBK-0001) anyone can make a rain barrel out of a recycled plastic drum or trash barrel. Rain barrels are a convenient way to save water and money. A rain barrel can be located at any downspout around the home, garage or out-building to catch and store rainwater for outdoor watering and washing chores. The patented FlexiFit diverter helps prevent overflows and flooding that plague conventional top-fill rain barrels and can damage a homes foundation.
- Kit includes all parts needed to make a rain barrel
- Easy to install and winterize in minutes
- Patented FlexFit diverter reduces overflows
- Fits standard rectangular downspouts
- Convenient way to save water and money