If you’re looking to upgrade your home water conservation system, you need the EarthMinded Rain Barrel Connector / Linking Kit. Experienced Rain barrel users know that during a dry season, rain barrels can quickly run dry. This kit allows you to connect two rain barrels to increase water storage capacity so you can complete even more outdoor chores with your collected rain water. With a top rim-to-rim connection, the second barrel is filled after the firm barrel is full and the kit is designed to work with both wood and plastic barrels. Easy to install within minutes, your kit includes an adjustable length accordion hose that extends from 6 inches to 31 inches, drip-free water seals, and a hole saw. Tools required for installation include a drill, pencil, level and safety glasses and gloves. Simple and illustrated instructions are included for your convenience.
- INCREASE WATER STORAGE CAPACITY – this rain barrel kit enables you to connect 2 rain barrels, letting you increase your rainwater collection capacity so that you have the water that you need, when you need it. This is especially helpful during the dry season
- SUPERIOR FEATURES – includes a large 1 ¼ inch diameter hose for faster filling, with premium seals for secure and drip proof results. Top rim-to-rim connection, the first barrel or drum overflows into the second barrel
- SAVE WATER AND MONEY - collect and store even more chemical-free rain water, reduce your water bill and use environmentally friendly methods to water your plants and complete your outdoor chores
- ALL PARTS INCLUDED FOR LINKING TWO CONTAINERS – fill hose that extends from 6 inches up to 31 inches, a hole saw, water seals and instructions; tools required include a drill, pencil, level and safety glasses and gloves
- EASY TO INSTALL IN MINUTES - straightforward and illustrated instructions makes installation as easy as 1-2-3; not recommended for use with metal drums