Designed specifically to provide security for ARs or shotguns, these safes feature the same convenient and tamperproof security as the other RFiD-enabled safes. Mount in a horizontal or vertical position in closets, behind doors — anywhere you would like quick access using an RFiD tag. Hornady Security® division is the response to the growing awareness of the need to safely store and secure firearms in the home. We reviewed the ASTM standards to make sure all Hornady Security® products give users the confidence that their personal firearms will be secure and safe, with the added feature of being easily accessible with patent pending RFID technology on the RAPiD® safe. Hornady Security® products feature patent-pending technologies to provide firearm owners, or anyone wanting to protect their valuables, enhanced peace of mind.
- Hornady Wall Mounted Shotgun Safe – Designed for quick access to your semi-automatic or pump shotgun, this safe can be mounted horizontally or vertically. Please note, only works with shotguns that have the ejection port on the side, for example the Mossberg 600
- Keep Your Shotgun at the Ready – This single shotgun wall mount with patented RFiD technology gives you touch-free instant entry using the included wristband, key fob or decals. Digital keypad (4 to six digits) and backup mechanical key offer additional entry methods
- Heavy Duty and Tamper Proof – This Hornady safe is made from 14 gauge steel with 2 internal hardened locking lugs. Includes everything you need for wall mount installation, including pre-drilled holes. Exceeds ASTM International safety standards for child and pry resistance
- Sizing and Specifications – Designed to fit traditional style semi-automatic and pump shotguns that have an ejection port on the side. Exterior Dimensions: 9.5 x 8.5 x 2.8". Contents Include: RAPiD Safe, Wall Power Supply, RFID Wristband, two RFID Stickers, RFID Key Fob, two Circular Barrel Keys, four 1/4 x 2" Lag Screws and Muzzle Ring
- Mount in your Home – Enjoy peace of mind that your gun is secure when not needed. Mount the gun safe in closets or behind doors for easy access for whenever you need it. AC power means your handgun is both protected and ready to go 24/7