Imagine the ability to rest your feet, back and legs when standing in the one hour and two hour long lines at the amusement park. The ability to do so has now arrived. Ergonomic working conditions including standing desks are becoming more popular. SitGo makes a great supplement to your standing desk. Employment environments that require standing can be a more pleasant experience with the SitGo. If you stand for work, bring a SitGo.
SitGo offers different adjustable length options to accommodate the vast majority of people. When you need to slightly rest your legs keep the seat at a higher level and lean against it.
Outdoor sporting events are a time when standing is required to see the event. Carrying chairs and arranging seating can be burdensome. SitGo eliminates those problems.
- Seat Cushion Pad Only – the perfect companion to your SitGo Portable Seat to provide extra cushion and support while standing. Keep this lightweight pad handy on your next adventure. DOES NOT INCLUDE SitGo Portable Travel Stool
- Designed for Comfort – get next-level comfort wherever you go with SitGo. This cushioned pad securely attaches to the top of your portable travel seat to provide an extra 1/2-inch-thick of padding to help relieve pressure on your feet, back, and legs
- Portable Resting Solution For Any Activity – take a seat wherever you are with this retractable folding stool. The ergonomic travel leaning stick is perfect for outdoor events such as music festivals, theme parks, concerts, camping, tailgating, backpacking, golf, and even commuting.
- Easy to Carry and Store – no need to remove the cushion to fold your Sitgo. This lightweight travel chair can still be folded to a compact portable size to fit into your backpack or carry-on luggage
- Convenient, Lightweight Portable Stool – it's the perfect blend of comfort, versatility, and durability when adding the cushion pad. It adds very little weight to the SitGo and makes for a great camping stool, standing desk stool, outdoor stool, and more. MAY NOT BE SUITABLE FOR THOSE WITH BALANCE ISSUES. Not a Medical Device.